Solved HP Probook 440/450 G2 Fingerprint Problem

Solved HP Probook 440/450 G2 Fingerprint Problem
Solved HP Probook 440/450 G2 Fingerprint Problem
Solved HP Probook 440/450 G2 Fingerprint Problem: 
Hello Friend how are you? Hope you are very well. Today I am working with Hp Probook 440/450 G2 notebook. I installed windows 7 64bit on this laptop and I installed all required drivers and I also installed "Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver" and "HP Clint Security Manager". Everything was fine. When I scroll my finger on the fingerprint sensor but fingerprint sensor dose not work. I thought maybe it will not work on windows 7 64bit platform. So that I install windows 8.1 64bit and I repeated same work on windows 8.1 64bit. But same problem here, fingerprint dose not work.

I don't know what should I do now. After a few minutes later I found a solution from online. Today I am going to show you, how to solve your hp probook fingerprint problem. So please lets see my procedures, if you want to fix this.

At first turn on your notebook. Press F10 for BIOS. In the Main menu select Restore Default. Now press Enter and select yes and press Enter again.


Now select "Reset BIOS Security to Factory Default" and press Enter. Now will open a new window. Select Yes and press Enter.



For saving this settings press F10 and select Yes and press Enter. After restarting your laptop, from BIOS display will show you 2 massage. Press F1 and F1.



Now install "Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver" and "Hp Clint Security Manager". After installing both software please download a software which name is "Simple Pass" from here. After downloading the software, install the "Simple Pass" and restart your laptop/notebook. After restarting the laptop, please scroll your finger on hp probook 440/450 G2 finger print sensor. Now you will see fingerprint sensor is working.

Thanks to all of my friends. If you think this article help you please share this article with your friends or social media. Enjoy..

Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)
Dolphin Computers Ltd,.


 You May Like Also..
Hp Probook 450 G2 Drivers For Windows 8.1 (64bit)
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment