How To Turn Off Automatic Update On Windows 10

How To Turn Off Automatic Update On Windows 10
Hello friend!
How are you? Hope you are very well. Windows 10 is a new operating system of Microsoft. Windows 10 is one of the best operating system. In windows xp, vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 are easy to stop windows update but it is different on windows 10.

Today I am working with windows 10, I am wandering when I am going to control panel for turning off the windows 10 update. But I have not found any option for turn off the windows update.

Sometimes latter I have found a solution. Yes my friend, today I am going show you how to turn off windows 10 update. If you don’t know how to do this, please follow my bellow procedure.

In the Search Box write Service---> Click on Service. Now   a new window is opened. Press W and find Windows Update. Double click on Windows Update. Now a new dialog box is opened which name is Windows Update Properties. Click Stop and from the start-up type drop down menu select disable. Now click Apply then Ok. Your job is done.

Video Of This Tutorial:

Thanks to all of my friends

Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment