After Updating Windows 10, How To Delete Windows.old (Previous Windows)

After Updating Windows 10, How To Delete Windows.old (Previous Windows)
Hello friend!
How are you? Hope you are very well. I used genuine windows 7 home premium 64bit operating system. Last 29 July 2015 Microsoft has released windows 10 and they announced every genuine operating system can be upgraded to windows 10. So that I have wanted to use genuine windows 10 and wanted to update my windows 7 to windows 10.

After updating windows 7 to windows 10 I was so happy but I faced some problem like C-drive space too low and too slow my laptop. When I opener C-Drive, I saw a extra folder which named Windows.old and this folder size 11GB+. And I am tired to delete this folder. Few times latter I found a solution how to delete this file.

Yes my friend today I am going to show you, how to delete this file. If you face the same problem please follow my bellow procedures.

In the search box write “Disk Clean-up” -- > Click Disk Clean-up now will open disk Clean-up utility. From the drop-down menu select your windows drive (I select C-Drive) then click OK. Now click on Clean up System File .From the drop-down menu select your windows drive (I select C-Drive) then click OK. From the Files to delete menu check on Previous Windows Installation (S). Click OK then click Delete Files. After completing this processes your job is done.

Thanks to all of my friends.
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)


Video Of This Tips:
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment