(Offline) How To Install .Net Framework 3.5 On Windows 8/8.1/10

(Offline) How To Install .Net Framework 3.5 On Windows 8/8.1/10
(Offline) How To Install .Net Framework 3.5 On Windows 8/8.1/10
Hello friend!
How are you? Hope you are very well. Long time latter I am here and writing a new tips. Today I am working with a brand new HP laptop, which one need to install windows 10 and already I have been installed windows 10 on that laptop.

But when I am trying to install Kaspersky antivirus, I have gotten an error massage. That massage for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. When I am going to install .NET Framework 3.5 over internet, but my network has some problem.

So that I was searched a new way to install the Microsoft .NET Frameworkand few minutes latter I got a solution. Yes, my friend today I am going to show you how to install .NET Framework 3.5 without internet connection. If you want to know how to do this, please follow my working procedures.

At first you need to download a batch file from here….
Now insert the installation disk into the laptop (DVD/USB drive)
Right click on that batch file.
Click on “Run As Administrator
Now automatically start installation process
Wait until the process is finished. After finishing that process your job is done. So my friend enjoy yourself.

Thanks
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)

Video Of This Tips


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment