(Solved) How To Solve HP Pavilion 14-ab012TU WIFI Driver Problem


(Solved) How To Solve HP Pavilion 14-ab012TU WIFI Driver Problem Hello friend!
How are you? Hope you are very well. Today I am working with a HP Pavilion 14-ab012tu. I installed the wifi driver but wireless frequency is too poor. I thought it is a peculiar problem.

But now I have found a solution. I am going to show you how to solve the wifi problem. If you face the same problem please follow my working procedures.

Make sure internet connection is active via Ethernet or USB Modem. Right click on “My Compute--> then click on Manage. Now will open Computer Management--> from the left side click on Device Manager. Now from the right side expend the Network adapters--> Right click on “Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter” (Wireless Adapter). Click on “Update Driver Software …..”--> Now click on Search automatically for update driver software”. Now automatically searching online for driver software. After downloading and installing your job is done, I mean your wifi problem fixed. Click on Close.  Enjoy yourself. 

Thanks,
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)

How To Solve HP Pavilion 14-ab012TU WIFI Driver Problem On Windows 8.1

How To Solve HP Pavilion 14-ab012TU WIFI Driver Problem On Windows 10
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment