How To Solve Dell Vostro 5470 Fingerprint Problem



How To Solve Dell Vostro 5470 Fingerprint Problem:
Hello friend! How are you? I hope you are very well. I am Rubel. I am a computer engineer and I work on Dolphin Computers Ltd,. Which is the member of Daffodil Group. Today I am working with dell Vostro 5470 and I face a peculiar problem with this laptop. All ready I installed all drivers of this laptop but fingerprint sensor no work. I checked the Device manager and BIOS but everything is fine.

I was very sad about this, because of this is my pasties issue. But one hour later I found a solution which is very helpful. After apply this, my laptop finger print is working and I am so happy now.

Anyway today I am going to show you how to solve your dell Vostro 5470 fingerprint problem. Friend if you have dell Vostro 5470 and you want to solve this problem, just follow my procedures.

At first download ValidityFingerprint Sensor Driver and a rar file which name is DigitalPersonaFingerprint Suite from here.. and here... After downloading the both files, at first install Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver and restart the Notebook. After restarting the laptop extract DigitalPersona Fingerprint Suite with Winrar software. Now double click on setup.exe. After installing this software restart the Notebook. When your notebook will open, just scroll your finger on the fingerprint sensor.

Now your work is finished. Fingerprint sensor is working. Enjoy…..

If this article is helpful for you please share this article with your friends.
Thanks,

Video:
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment