How To Show or Hide File Name Extensions in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Xp
How are you? Hope you are very well. In windows default settings every file name extension is not shown. In this tutorial I am going to show you how to show file extensions after the file name. For Example: Simple.txt, Simple.exe.
So please let’s see how to do this………………
1) Double click on My Computer.
2) Click View tab
3) Click Options.
4) Now will open a new window which name is Folder Options.
5) From that window click View tab.
6) From the Advanced Settings scroll down.
7) And uncheck Hide Extension for Known File Types.
8) Click Apply Then Ok.
After doing the above procedures your job is done. Enjoy yourself. And don’t forget to share this with your friends.
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)