Move My Documents in Windows

Move My Documents in WindowsMove My Documents in Windows
Normally your files that you save in "My Documents" on the hard drive of your Windows drive is stored. However, this is not necessarily ideal. On may wish to see the system partition / drive system also only your system should be. The system disk defragmented then not so and the data accesses remain fast. Especially when the hard disk is getting full the results in long file access. On the Explorer or My Computer, right-click "My Documents" and then under "Target" "Find Target". You can now give your data disk. Now, when you can have a few gigabytes of data take moving the data correspondingly long. Your system will thank you ;-)
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment